December 8, 2009

WINGS: Creating the Life of Our Dreams

I'm so excited to share with you something that has come into my life since returning from the Amazon Rainforest.  Please know that I also want to be respectful for any and all of your own personal beliefs, so feel free to only read this WINGS post if you find it appropriate for yourself.  This post talks about how we, especially women, need to begin owning our own power that exists in each one of us to create the world and future that we envision.  Whether you call it "the power of creation" or "the power of positive thought" or "The Secret", I truly believe we all create the future with our focused intention, dreams, and thoughts.  Even on a small scale, have you ever noticed yourself making something come true in your life?  This past month, on the last day of a conference that had seemed a waste of time and money, I woke up and told myself I would meet two people that day that would make the whole conference worthwhile.  Sure enough, by the end of the day I had met two people that were significant to my business!  Karen Bishop talks about this power to create that each one of holds in her latest WINGS post.    


WINGS: OWNING OUR NEW POWER...CREATING THE LIFE OF OUR DREAMS
********************************************************************

In this WINGS post, find out how we grabbed onto our new power
this week, creating strange separations as we held on so tightly,
how we are now rapidly manifesting our beliefs, what some of
the manifestations are as we progress through this stage, and
how the separation of the worlds is still affecting us.
To access the newest WINGS post, kindly click on the link below:

http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2009/wings12.5.2009.html

No comments:

Post a Comment